Thursday, February 16, 2006

New Blog!

What up! Well i decided to start this whole blog thing. I thought it would be cool for you guys to be updated with info about me, because I know how important my life is to all of you : ) So I am going to try to stay on top of this thing and give you some updates as often as possible. As for recently, I have been working away at DNA Productions on the film, The Ant Bully. Its looking sweet!! Really fun film. I havent had much time to write any new music. My time is pretty much being filled up by work and well.... i guess sleep, which i would like to get more of. Anyway, i hope to get some new music going soon. Ok well im signing out. Time to crash... Come back and check out my Blog!! I got alot of things I wanna talk about so check back often. Peace -

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is great. I can communicate with "THE CHAD". I'm his #1 fan.

Anonymous said...

Way to be awesome, TheChad! or should I say....TehChad?!?!?