Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Some News!


FINALLY, Animation has wrapped on the chipmunks! I had a fun time working with those little guys, and I met alot of good friends at R&H. But its time to move on, and I couldn't be more excited about what is next. I have accepted a full time position at Reelfx Creative Studios, in Dallas. So back to the south I go, but not before a much needed month off to re-fuel my tanks. There are some really awesome projects coming in that I am really excited to work on. Also, as if things coulnd't more exciting, I am now engaged to my wonderfull fiance' and we will be getting married next summer!! Life is gooooooood!!

7 comments:

pjleffelman said...

That's some fanspastic news you're posting here. Congrats on the future wife and the future job :)

Unknown said...

Way to let me know big guy, I leave the USA at the end of this month for Hong Kong, come visit me!

RayChase said...

Congrats on the engagement!! Looking forward to seeing ya next month...

amila said...

Suh-weet! So much good news in one post! congrats man. Patrik and I wish you the best!
yay!

Daniel M.C. Alvite said...

congrats, married life is wonderful..all the best

Chris B said...

Hey Chad,

This is Christian. congrats on the move and being engaged. looking forward to checking out the old school chipmunks movie. take it easy dread.

RANI NAAMANI said...

Congrats Doood!!!!!!!!!!!